Embracing the colors of the ocean, this unique shell embodies all the aspects of the water element including emotional balance, gentleness, comfort and fluidity. It is soft to the touch from repeated tumbling in the sand and water. Abalone is useful for handling and calming emotional situations and is very soothing to the mind and body.
Agate is highly regarded as a stabilizing and strengthening influence. The layered bands of microscopic quartz in Agate may appear delicate, they are actually very strong, and reflective of these energetic properties. Agate is excellent for balancing emotional, physical and intellectual energy, and in harmonizing the yin and yang.
More specific Agate varieties below:
Blue Lace Agate: represents communication and clarity. The energy of this stone opens, clears, and balances the Throat chakra, and offers support from overstimulation. It can help those who talk excessively to find the beauty of inner stillness and only say what needs to be said. This variety of agate aids in understanding the importance of communicating one’s truth, knowledge, understanding and wisdom.
Botswana Agate: helps with understanding the complete picture. This stone guides us to look towards the solution of situation rather than dwelling on the problem. This variety of agate helps to reduce depression and stress as well as maintain an overall awareness of good character.
Dendritic Agate is known as the Stone of Plentitude. It brings abundance and fullness to all areas of life, from business to agricultural endeavors. It was associated with the ancient Greek dryads, woodland and tree spirits, and was buried in the fields at the time of sowing to insure a good harvest. Indoors, Dendritic or Tree Agates can bring a breath of fresh air to stagnant environments. Dendritic Agate encourages the acceptance of one's origin and the connection to the natural states of the universe. It is a stone to help heal the Earth and to stimulate a peacefulness within the structure of the inner environment.
Dragonskin Agate can heighten creative visualization. This stone promotes energy, strength, and courage and helps to stimulate creativity and harmony. It has been said to help eliminate auric negativity and aids in balancing the emotional & physical bodies.
Fire Agate awakens the lower chakras and lights our inner fire. It activates the senses and stimulates our life force, creativity, and passion. This is a refreshing stone that increases the pleasure we take in everyday life. This warm stone of expression increases the zest for living and creates an overall sense of vitality.
Moss Agate represents stability and persistence. This stone helps to bring peace and stability to the emotional body and is particularly beneficial to those who have come to rely on emotional drama. Moss agate encourages patience and helps achieve a great feeling of inner calm. This stone is very connected with the energies of the Earth and therefore helps to facilitate our connection with these grounding and balancing energies, assisting the spirit’s overall sense of peace and wholesomeness.
Tree Agate, a form of Dendritic Agate, is known as the Stone of Plentitude. It brings abundance and fullness to all areas of life, from business to agricultural endeavors. Agate has a lower intensity and vibrates to a slower frequency than other stones, but is highly regarded as a stabilizing and strengthening influence. Tree Agate is an ideal talisman for examination of self, and the self-imposed limitations and patterns that make up one's life experiences. Itencourages perseverance and patience, and promotes a peaceful inner and outer environment. It has a strong connection to the plant kingdom and deepens our own connection to the Earth and our place in the Universe
Albite is a feldspar mineral, making it a cousin to Moonstone. It aids in clarity of thought and enhances tactful cooperation with others. Albite gives an easy and effortless flow to all relationships, situations and interactions. It will relieve any fears of the unknown by providing the energy of courage and confidence. It supports personal freedom and self-empowerment in times of change. Albite is a stone of action and resolution, encouraging and insightful. It aids in the connection to the psychic self, awakening the energy of the Third Eye and Crown Chakras.
Amazonite is a stone for heartfelt communication. Assists in seeing harmful tendencies, releasing old patterns. It links the Heart Center with the Throat so that we may express our heart through communication. It is also a stone of harmony, helping to align our actions to our words. Considered a good stone for artists, writers, musicians, public speakers alike.
Amber is a fossilized tree resin and carries the vibration of organic life. This "stone" is known as a natural purifier which acts on the energetic, emotional and physical levels. The nurturing energy of amber is a great ally when recovering from illness or injury or seasonal depression. In many ways, amber is a form of solid sunlight and therefore is an excellent source of Light energy in any environment!
Amethyst is a wonderful stone for connecting more deeply with the spirit. It promotes peace of mind and is known for being spiritually protective and purifying. Known as a great friend to travelers, it promotes peace of mind and stimulates connection with your angels and guides. It can help facilitate meditation, assisting with focus, enhancing memory and improving motivation. Amethyst helps keeps spirit in the spotlight and reminds us that we are all spiritual beings that are living and existing in a physical experience.
Ammonite is a fossil and existed in nature about 400 million years ago. Fossils, in general represent time, eternity and evolution.
Ammonites are traditionally worn as protective amulets. They have a strong Earth energy, and are used in finding your way down the “spiritual spiral path” to the center where the divine self is waiting within. Ammonites are said to work to throw any negative energy out through its vortex of spinning, spiraling energy. They can help release karmic debris and harmful thought patterns, while helping to attain and enhance personal power within the Self.
Andalusite is an excellent stone for cleansing the aura and to activate the higher chakras. It is an ancient, friendly stone that is great for healers , working with the entire energetic field creating a circuit of energy. Also useful for tapping into memory, and helps facilitate access to the Akashic Records, while also protecting the aura.
Angelite is a form of Blue Anhydrite and is heavily associated with Angelic Communication, dream work and soothing self-expression. This tranquil wind element ally works closely with the Throat, Third Eye and Crown chakra, helping to open these energy centers to the angelic domains so that we may communicate more clearly with our higher guidances. It is a great stone for dreamwork, and can be useful in remembering our dreams and the information and guidance received in those dreams.
Blue Apatite is a stone of knowledge. It can help with the awareness and understanding of any karmic influences contributing to one’s current life situation. This stone can be used when dreaming to help access the subconscious for creative problem solving and it useful for accessing past-life information as well.
Golden Apatite is an excellent stone to inspire creativity, confidence and manifestation. It helps to release any blockages of solar plexus and allows for the development of greater self-confidence and self-worth. This is very much a stone of spiritual prosperity, helping us to connect with our passions and dreams and encouraging the action to manifest them.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Apophyllite is known as an interdimensional stone, ideal for attuning to the higher-frequencies of the angelic domain. Apophyllite infuses the aura with Light energy, helping to balance and stimulate the energetic systems. It is great for use during meditation and is a very mentally active stone, helping us to understand spiritual lessons and activating inner vision.
Aquamarine is a powerful cleansing stone for the emotional body. It embodies the water element and can help calm fiery energies. Its cooling and soothing energy can be a great ally when emotional baggage becomes too heavy. This aqua blue gem is also known to enhance intuition, and to strengthen communication, encouraging clear expression of our highest truth.
Aragonite Star Clusters are powerful emotional cleansers. Their energy is soothing and energizing, facilitating the clearing and activating of the auric field, chakras and meridians. They can help release attachments to emotional drama and facilitate connection with higher states of consciousness. It blends the energies of all five elements helping to create a sense of equilibrium and completion.
Arrowhead - (stone may vary)
The arrowhead is thought to represent the warrior and adventurer in each of us. It signifies our connection to life around us and to a warrior’s strength and will power. For many, arrows signify the highest success attainable in matters of the spirit.
There are many varieties of Aura Quartz and each will be listed further below. All Aura Quartz is natural Clear Quartz which has undergone a special infusion process using pure gold, silver, platinum, indium, titanium, copper and various other metals. This process involves heating the Quartz to extremely high temperatures (in excess of 1600°F) then adding the purified metal in a vacuum, which bonds it to the surface. The result is a permanent coating which has been bonded with the crystal at a molecular level. The thin metallic finish cannot be scratched or rubbed off of the crystal because it has been molecularly bonded with the surface of the Quartz. Metaphysically, coated or Aura Quartz crystals have all of the properties of Quartz, but with the additional benefits of the individual metal. Gold, in particular, is considered the master healer, with platinum having the highest vibration for spiritual work.
- Angel Aura Quartz symbolizes upliftment, serenity, expanded awareness and angelic connection. A stone of the inner temple, it brings the mind to a place of purification and rest. It is also considered an activator of inner brilliance, aligning the chakra system and activating the rainbow light body.
- Aqua Aura Quartz is a variety of quartz that has been bonded with Gold. There is a special treatment process in which the surface of the quartz point, or clusters, is bonded with vaporized Gold. This result is a dazzling blue finish. Metaphysically, Aqua Aura quartz is known for giving off a very calming and relaxing energy but also has a very high and intense vibration. It helps us connect with the spirit and encourages heartfelt communication. Aqua Aura quartz also releases negative energies from the auric field bringing inner peace and release from stress.
- Champagne Aura Quartz is a quartz crystal infused with Gold and Indium. This is an excellent stone for bringing our inner ideas and goals into reality. By silencing the mind and connecting to the Earth we allow for the best solution to enter our being. It assists us in pulling the supportive energy of the Earth and drawing on the power of the sun to help manifest our dreams.
- Imperial Gold Quartz (aka Tangerine Aura Quartz) links Heart with the Will. This allows us to manifest from the heart and to bring our actions into alignment with our highest good. It is an extremely optimistic stone that helps invigorate, heal, recharge and re-motivate as it increases the flow of abundance into our lives. Imperial Gold Quartz is a clear quartz crystal that has been treated with vaporized iron and titanium. These two metals, along with small amounts of other metal oxides, creates a fabulous golden iridescence.
- Rainbow Aura Quartz is a clear quartz crystal that has been treated with vaporized Titanium. The titanium, along with small amounts of other metal oxides, creates a multi-colored, metallic, iridescence. This stone can ignite the inner Rainbow Body of Light. This treated quartz crystal helps you to feel more focused, confident and ready for whatever may need your attention. It can help you to remain more aware of everything around you and become more amused by life. Wearing this crystal can make you feel grounded, centered, and energized all at once! This stone is pretty “user-friendly” and most anyone can benefit from exposure to it
- Rose Aura Quartz works closely with the Heart Chakra. Known to instill a sense of Loving kindness and can aid in enhancing forgiveness. A great ally to help heal emotional trauma and in recovering from any type of abuse on a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual level.
- Sunshine Aura Quartz is powerful and extremely active, wonderful for stimulating and cleansing the Solar Plexus Chakra. It heals old hurts and traumas, and overcomes a sense of disappointment with life, or bitterness at the lack of opportunities. It is expansive and inspires optimism, natural joy and spontaneity. It encourages laughter and releasing one’s inner child. Sunshine Aura is considered powerfully positive for removing toxins and aiding digestive issues on the physical level.
- Tanzan Aura Quartz is created when Clear Quartz is treated with a combination of Indium, Niobium and Gold. It strongly resonates with the Soul Star chakra (the 8th chakra above the head) and increases our connection with the spirit. This stone aids compassionate insight and helps open the inner eye to awareness of other worlds. It helps unify our individual consciousness with that of our Higher Self and gracefully allows us to release stress and worries that may have stunted our growth emotionally. This is a great stone for spiritual connection and expansion.
- Green Aventurine is a variety of Quartz with fine green Fuschite crystals on the inside, giving it its color. It is known as the “Stone of Opportunity,” thought to be the luckiest of all crystals, representing growth and good fortune. Green Aventurine is a comforting stone and heart healer, as well as a remarkable harmonizer, uniting the intellectual, emotional, physical and auric bodies in bringing one back into a natural rhythm.
- Red/Orange Aventurine can be found in the colors of red to orange. It is a stone of vitality and renewal encouraging manifestation through action. It is closely associated with the sacral chakra and can inspire creativity and passion. As a stone of action, it can amplify our desire to take on life’s challenges with determination and perseverance.
Azurite is highly intuitive stone named for its deep azure color. It offers guidance through intuition and assists with achieving deep levels of meditations. It also encourages clear thinking, decisiveness, verbalization of truth.
Barite is a stone of inner vision and energetic alignment. It provides a smooth and clear connection to the higher worlds, making it a wonderful choice to use in dream work and the understanding of our higher purpose.
Bismuth is known for amplifying energy, and it is very effective in healing or color therapy. The rainbow of colors that can allow many different therapies in color healing. Bismuth relieves symptoms of isolation, both spiritually and emotionally. As a stone of transformation, it calms disorder and helps push changes in the right direction. Energy is transformed from the crown chakra to the base chakra, helping to actualize our intentions. It can be used on all chakras.
Bloodstone regularly emanates a steady vibration of purification and well-being. Bloodstone has been regarded as a stone of the spiritual warrior. It instills courage and provides emotional support during hard times while reminding us to stay on path. It is an amazing purifier of both the physical and spiritual bodies; regulating blood and finding inner strength.
Blue Quartz is clear Quartz with tiny blue inclusions that create a pale to mid-blue color; it brings harmony and order, mental clarity and eases fear. Also great to use for soothing communication and building trust.
Carborundum is an abrasive Mineral that is actually the second hardest material to diamond... even harder than its predecessor, Corundum (rubies and sapphires). It is often manufactured as an abrasive material for cutting, polishing and sanding.
Carborundum has been found to balance the chakras, and is calming and gently grounding. It shields and protects, particularly in cases of electromagnetic stress. It allows for inner expansion in an orderly and organized manner, as if each individual cell has been allocated the same amount of space around it. In spite of the dark coloration of the stone, its general mood is light and happy.
Calcite is a double refractive mineral, making any text look doubled when viewed through the crystal like a lense. Let this be a guide in your identification of Calcite! Here is more specific information on individual Calcite varieties:
- Blue Calcite is both a fire and air element stone that is connected strongly with the throat and third eye chakra. It is considered a soothing stone for the emotions and can help release stress and instill a more empowered outlook on life. It is also tied strongly with the intuition, making it a great stone to use when stimulating inner vision and inspiration.
- Cobalt Calcite is known as a Seeker Builder Crystal that can help to focus your efforts to achieve a highly desirable goal. This is a wonderfully soothing pink crystal, and can help soothe the emotions and work to restore balance within a home during excess conflict.
- Pink Calcite is a wonderfully soothing stone for the Heart. Its energy speaks of compassion and loving radiance towards oneself and others. It is excellent for all aspects of emotional healing and can clear past trauma from the emotional body whether from this lifetime, or a previous one. It embodies both the fire and water element and stimulates both the Heart and the Solar plexus, allowing us to take action based on the truth of the heart.
- Yellow Calcite is often used to enhance one's will and self-confidence. Its vibration encourages optimism and organization through intellect. It is an uplifting and joyful stone that bring enthusiasm to the user.
Candle Quartz is recognized by a myriad of smaller terminations surrounding a larger central point. The smaller ones can be either very sharp, as found in translucent candle quartz, or almost rounded as is usually found in opaque crystals. Candle Quartz is a stone of self-control. It acts like a candle, shining light into the dark recesses of the inner self.
Celestite has a very gentle and uplifting energy that helps to raise our awareness and sense of inner truth. It can be useful for easing into meditation while still remaining focused. It assists in opening the higher chakras and senses to perceive intuitive information. Celestite teaches the value of patience and the perfect trust in the Divine process.
Carnelian brings an influx of life force. It stimulates the sexual and creative energies and assertive will. Carnelian increases your willingness to take the risks required for strong action. It is a stone of action, helping to bring concepts into being and increases your passion for living.
Chalcedony is a member of the Quartz family with a cryptocrystalline structure, perfect for magnifying its crystal energy to soothe and restore balance.
Chalcedony is known as the Speaker's Stone, the stone of one who must measure his words. It encourages reflection and meditation, its gentle radiance preparing us for action but helping to hold back words we might regret. Chalcedony was considered a sacred stone by the Native American Indians, using it to promote stability during their ceremonial activities. It is still in use today for meditations, and as a pathway for receiving successful thought transmissions
Chert is a fairly common mineral that is often used in the making of arrowheads. Chert can help to ground the spiritual body, improving consciousness and over all life force. This can be very helpful for those who feel uncoordinated and flighty in the physical plane.
Charoite is a complex mineral found in Siberia. It facilitates an understanding of your truest path of service and assists in acclimating to higher-frequency vibrations. Charoite helps to overcome resistance to your sacred path and helps release unconscious fears and disharmonies.
Chrysocolla is a beautiful blue stone that can often be found growing in combination with Malachite and Azurite. Chrysocolla is a stone of the communication and expression. It helps one to speak and communicate from the heart. It encourages you to share your true self and to address your inner wisdom so that others may benefit from your experiences. Its gentle, soothing energy is a wonderful aid for those that may find it difficult to share their true selves and speak from their hearts.
Chrysoprase is a rich green stone that carries properties for healing as well as abundance and prosperity. This stone helps empower you to understand more deeply, the concepts around Divine Truth, as you center yourself within your heart. It is considered a stone of happiness, helping to let go of ego-based patterns of the past and moving into a heart-centered and joyful state of being
Citrine magnifies your powers of will, creativity and manifestation. It helps to harmonize the energies between the mind and the will, assisting in clearer thinking, efficient learning and positive perception. Citrine assists in releasing negative thought patterns, encouraging optimism and creativity. Use Citrine to assist in sifting through what you wish to create, and turn ideas into a reality.
- Lemon Quartz is a name commonly used to refer to a natural, pale yellow to even smoky variety of Citrine. It is a powerful creation and manifestation stone! It works closely with the first three chakras, with an emphasis on the Solar Plexus in particular. It helps ignite and clear any energetic blocks in this area, helping to illuminate any issues of power abuse or a sense of powerlessness, and can in turn help to instill a sense of courage and fortitude. Once the channel is cleared, it is ready to bring divine energy into form, manifesting through intention and action.
Copper is a metal and so is a brilliant physical conductor of electricity and heat, and similarly it is also considered the conductor of the spiritualist's belief system. According to tradition, copper has the ability to conduct spiritual energy back and forth between individuals, crystals, energetic bodies, the mind and the spirit world.
Coral represents diplomacy and harmony. It has been used to quiet the emotions and bring peace within the self. It can also be used to help strengthen the bones and stimulate tissue regeneration.
Danburite helps to release stress and worry by soothing the heart chakra. It clears and opens the crown chakra, linking and harmonizing it with the heart. It soothes the emotional body, bringing in a frequency of comfort and angelic rescue. Its energy encourages resonance with the Divine heart and the manifestation of high-frequency energy through the physical body.
Dioptase is incredibly prismatic. It clears and stimulates all chakras to a higher level of awareness, bringing fresh energy to physical, emotional, mental bodies. Heals heart scars by opening, energizing heart chakra, bringing loving energies to physical body. Enhances clarity of connection between physical and ethereal bodies. Helps eliminate oppressive feelings and encourages living to ones fullest potential.
The Desert Rose symbolizes all things that are possible. They enhance love and teamwork, they tell you to go for your dreams without restraint and help to dissolve self imposed restrictions and programs holding you back. Desert Roses can be used to strengthen affirmation of purpose in your life
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Elestial Quartz is a variety of Quartz with natural terminations along the body of a layered etched crystal. These are an excellent crystal to keep nearby as they continuously receive spiritual vibrations, which they regulate and attune to the energy of those who are nearby and receiving it. This allows you to receive an infusion of the love and light from the higher realms at a comfortable frequency, the level required for your personal growth and healing, without it impacting you in a way that may be uncomfortable. Elestial Quartz crystals are like switchboards linking multiple dimensions, times and levels of consciousness to one another. These crystals constantly emanate vibrations that remind us and reconnect us to the inner worlds of Spirit. They easily attune to the Akashic records and to the eternal wisdom that permeates the Universe.
Emerald is an amazing stone for the Heart. It is known to help open and nurture the heart, providing healing and a sense of vitality and freshness for the spirit. Also encourages patience, unity, sense of security and domestic bliss. Considered a stone of the Open Heart, which is considered an invitation for the truest of universal blessings and Emerald helps to nurture this energy. It can provide a sense of vitality and freshness for the spirit, allowing the display of one’s compassion without fear.
Epidote is a stone of increase. It attracts more of what you already emanate. It is known to enhance emotional and spiritual progress by helping us to embrace positive patterns. Epidote clears away negativity by cleansing repressed emotions once and for all and opens the doorway for spiritual growth.
This richly colored stone has a strong connection to the Heart and Root energy centers and can help connect the force of Love with the force of Life. It helps open the heart to a greater sense of self love and acceptance, while overcoming fear and self doubt in order to create a fulfilling and meaningful life.
Faden Quartz are a self-healed variety of quartz. They are identified by their white line running through, and this is where the crystal had once broken, then re-healed itself. Because of their formation, faden quartz carry the capacity for healing very strongly within their natural programming and are great allies for helping to repair holes or breaks in the aura. This regained integrity helps act as a vibrational bandage to stabilize the energy field and catalyze physical healing.
Fairy Stone Concretions
The Fairy Stone concretions consist of fine sand and silt consolidated by a natural limestone cement. These stones are a phenomena common to northern Quebec and is usually found on the bottom of lake shores or river beds after being flushed by the currents. This stone is also known by several other names: Menilite, Goddess Stone and Mineraloid Opal.
As the name suggests, this stone helps to one to connect with the fae folk. Having one of these in your field allow you to remain connected with the benevolent spirits of the faerie realm and can serve as a door knocker to those spirits and that domain when desired. It’s energy also speaks greatly to the divine feminine, and being in balance with nature and all of its beings.
Early North American natives often wore these as a symbol of good luck during expeditions and lovers would often offer the most beautiful pebbles to their beloved.
Fluorite is an excellent stone that is great for clearing the discordant energies and supporting the mind. It has been known to enhance intuition, improve decision making, quiet worried thoughts and boost overall mental clarity. This stone is able to harmonize both hemispheres of the brain, allowing them to work together creating a greater ‘whole brain’ state of consciousness.
Garden Quartz is Clear Quartz with Lodolite inclusions. The clear quartz amplifies the Lodolite within which brings strong healing energies and energetic shifting so that healing will occur. Garden Quartz helps us connect to the Earth and her needs. The energies are grounding and loving, not particularly focused on the spiritual world above, but the real loving Earth below. Its healing energies are those of long term adaptation and change.
Garnet has been known to enhance vitality and endurance. It creates a sense of security and abundance. It can work to help you release your worries and fears. It is a very Earth centered stone and helps the body to connect with the revitalizing energies within the Earth.
- Spessartite Garnet is powerful stone of attraction. It can help to magnetize your desires. This stone resonates strongly with the creative energies of the Universe. Spessartite garnet increases charisma, and magnifies the vibrations of the second chakra, emphasizing creativity and sexuality, encouraging us to take action toward our dreams, visions and goals.
- Green Garnet carries the energy of prosperity. It is a very optimistic stone and it encourages you to find your highest path of achievement in this world. It provides the motivation to get to work and make things happen.
There has been much conversation about this stone, how it was created, where it originated from, and if it should be considered a gem or simply glass…. Despite what its name implies, there is no gold in Goldstone; in fact, Goldstone is man-made glass infused with copper particles. There are stories of glass workers back in the seventeeth century that accidentally spilled a bowl of copper shavings into the molten glass, resulting in the shimmering copper flecks once it cooled. The process of combining copper shavings into glass still continues today to produce this glittering gold stone, and it has been discovered that the additions of other metals like cobalt, manganese or chromium result in other colors like, Blue and Green “Goldstone”. And, because glass is made from quartz sand (silica), Goldstone has found its way into the healing community.
Goldstone, like diamond, is a good deflector of unwanted energies, and is highly regarded in the spirit realm as a protection mineral. It is a nervous system stimulant and enhances transmission of healing energies from the hands; therefore it is great to use for long distance healing. Goldstone is also known as a stone of ambition and vitality, building energy and improving confidence.
Healer's Gold is a combination stone of Pyrite and Magnetite. This stone works with all chakras and its properties are magnetic. This stone can have a regulating effect on one's energy and works to ground higher Light energy into the physical space and body. Also very useful in protecting against electromagnetic fields that radiate from computers, phones and other electronics.
Heliodor is a golden beryl, and a cousin to Aquamarine (blue beryl). Metaphysically, Heliodor links the mind and the will centers. It brings a ray of knowledge and enlightenment in understanding what might be next in our lives and encourages a sense of hope, possibility and vitality to the emotional body. It is empowering and optimistic, and assists in learning whatever is necessary to promote change in one's reality, helping to accomplish one's dreams and goals. It is the ultimate confidence and well-being crystal, often called the sunshine stone.
Hematite is a wonderful grounding stone. It represents the manifestation of the union of Spirit and the physical world. It brings the highest of frequencies into the range of physicality so manifestation of our highest purpose is possible. Hematite has also been known to lend energetic support for any ailment of the blood and detoxification process.
Specular Hematite is able to both ground and bring in high frequency energy at the same time. This variety of hematite helps you to recognize how your unique gifts may be applied in any given situation. This allows for the everyday to become a true expression of your spirit.
Hemimorphite is of the empathy stones.
Blue Hemimorphite aids in communication of inner feelings toward healing unhealthy or damaged relationships. It is also used to encourage compassion and increase psychic abilities while developing inner strength.
Herkimer Diamonds are stubby, glossy, double terminated quartz crystals that are found only in and around Herkimer, New York. These quartz “diamonds” help to open the higher chakras and they emanate a high and harmonious energy. They are great stones for dream and vision work. These stones have a very pure etheric radiance and can help to purify one’s energy field and attune to the higher spiritual domains. Herkimers are also great magnifiers of other stones, helping to amplify the energy of gentler or smaller stones.
Heulandite is from the Zeolite mineral family and is often seen growing alongside akin stones such as Apophyllite. Heulandite is a wind element stone that forms in both white and green variations.
Green Heulandite refocuses our attention to the heart center and supports emotional healing and compassionate awakening. It promotes a strong and resilient aura and a joyful state of mind and can assist in maintaining alignment with a heart-centered consciousness.
White Heulandite is a more visionary stone that the green variety. It helps open the third eye and stimulate the channel for intuitive guidance and remote viewing. Its energy brings clarity and synchronization to the brain that helps us become more attuned to subtle signals.
Hiddenite is the name given to the yellow to green variety of Spodumene and is closely related to its pink cousin, Kunzite. Hiddenite is also a heart stone that works closely with the energy of interpersonal love, healing the heart and a deep understanding of gratitude. Hiddenite helps to instill a sense of renewal in our hearts and emotional body. This can help in rediscovering the joy and genuineness of our experiences and relations with others. It is considered a Master stone of the Heart, teaching how to receive divine love and return that love in kind.
Hollandite appears inside of Quartz minerals and can be identified as tiny dots or an array of little tiny star clusters.
This Quartz variety is attuned to the energy of Illumination, Regeneration and Alignment with Spirit. It works closely with all energy centers, helping to shift vibrational patterns and instilling a powerful state of self awareness. Its energy can help bring forth more Light within the self, helping to provide insight and revelation that may realign one's life with one's purpose.
Hyperstene is a dark, nearly black mineral with varying shades of iridescent gray to golden brown flashes. It is associated with the Third eye and can be a great aid with visual imagery. This stone encourages us to look within, find the aspects of our shadow-side that needs healing, and then illuminate and expand our self-awareness into a state of wholeness. It can help greatly with creative visualization and manifestation qualities as well!
Iolite resonates with the energy of twilight, a beautiful violet-blue that stimulates the astral bodies and psychic awareness. It reveals realms beyond the usual waking consciousness and is ideal for astral projection, dimensional and other inner vision works, and is excellent for past- and alternate-life work. Iolite is a stone of the muses, activating the visionary, creative side of the mind, and accessing thoughts and ideas beyond the ordinary. It inspires creative self-expression through writing, song, movement and other artistic endeavors.
Jade has long been used as a stone of health and abundance. It has a very nourishing energy that represents the flow of Divine energy and Universal abundance. Jade strengthens the energy systems, facilitating peace within the mind, body and spirit.
- Red Jade is a stone of individual power and will. For gentle souls who have difficulty asserting themselves, this stone is for you. It brings the warrior energy encouraging action through wisdom.
The name Jasper comes from a Greek word meaning "spotted stone". It is a microcrystalline variety of quartz, where the crystals are laid out like sugar like grains rather than layers. In addition to quartz, it is included with foreign material which makes for many different variations of the stone. There is a wide variety of Jaspers found all over the world.
- Red Jasper has a very stabilizing energy. It increases the amount of life force energy within the energetic field and reinforces our connection to the earth.
- Kambaba Jasper is a stone of Peace and Tranquility, imbued with the nourishing green energy of Nature. Its slow steady frequency expands one’s ability to focus and is a remarkable aid in meditation, granting the release of negative thoughts and feelings, especially those that plague one’s consciousness on a continual basis. Stimulating the Heart Chakra, Kambaba Jasper draws wisdom from its ancient life energies and encourages one to open the heart to loving the self and others more fully, and increases the ability to receive love in return.
- Leopardskin Jasper is associated with Shaman Travel and Spiritual Discovery. It reflects the duality between dark and light, teaching one to recognize dark as a complement to light rather than the opposite. It is helpful in journeying and getting in touch with one’s power animal. Leopardskin also strengthens the sense of self, attracting the right energies into one’s life to heal and move beyond past traumas, while being guided to new opportunities.
- Mook/Mookite Jasper works to keep us physically aware. It activates the deeper aspects of the mind and genetic memory to help perceive and release unneeded ancestral patterns. Mookite, as it is sometimes also called, raises our physical vibrations and helps remind us of our infinite, ageless spirit.
- Ocean Jasper is a stone of Joy and high spirits. Its positive vibrations spread throughout the energy field to everyone nearby. Ocean Jasper reminds us to embrace the physical vehicle and the physical world as temples for the soul and the consciousness of creation.
- Picture Jasper (sometimes also called Landscape Jasper) is a stone of dream work and vision. It can facilitate deep inner journeys. It helps us reconnect with the energy of the planet and to and to the ancient knowledge of living in balance.
- Rainforest Jasper is a stone that is strongly connected to nature and planetary healing. It is known as a stone of joy and helps us embrace our interconnectedness within the web of life.
- Sea Sediment Jasper is a stone of stability. It is said to be a powerful protection against things that are not good for you and it eases emotional stresses, making it a wonderful gemstone to wear on yourself. The blue & green varieties of Sea Sediment Jasper are wonderful stones for helping one find inner peace, clarity, love and compassion, helping with the alignment of the physical and “Light” bodies and is an excellent stone for emotional healing.
- Silver Leaf Jasper is an ideal stone for meditation. It provides a strong, calming and stabilizing energy that helps you achieve physical and emotional balance. It encourages a sense of wellness and solidity as it helps with the understanding of your place in life and in current situations.
- Unakite Jasper supports healing on many levels, helping to purge toxic energies and substances. It can facilitate emotional release and makes an ideal stone for children and others with emotional sensitivity. Its energy teaches patience and persistence, moving step by step towards healing and higher consciousness.
Jet is a strong stone of purification and protection. It can purify and clear the aura the same way that charcoal can filter out and clear impurities from water. It is also an ideal stone for cleansing other crystals, gems and jewelry.
Kunzite is a lovely pink variety of Spodumene, and is connected to the Heart center. It helps to open the heart to all the energies of Love. It is a potent healer of the emotional body, encouraging the release of fear. Its energies also help you to become more receptive to experience Love and energy, and this stone can facilitate profound experiences of Universal Love. Kunzite really helps to develop a love for all that is.
Blue Kyanite is a stone of connection. It acts as an energetic link creating pathways of energy. It can bridge energetic blocks in the aura and physical body and can also work to create new pathways around emotional blockages between people. Kyanite resonates with the Third Eye chakra and encourages us to act upon intuitive guidance. Also a great stone to use to experience interdimensional consciousness.
Green Kyanite harmonizes with the energies of nature and helps one to unite with the truth of the heart. This variety can of Kyanite mirrors the blueprint of nature in which it is constantly seeking balance. Just as in nature, it helps the user find a state of equilibrium.
Black Kyanite is both grounding and energizing. This is very useful in energetic healing as it clears blocked energies in the chakras and replenishes the meridian system. Also a great stone to experience interdimensional consciousness, helping to go into the depths of the subconscious world and come back with new insights while staying grounded.
Labradorite is a great stone of inner awareness. It also helps the wearer to realize their innate magic and increases the capacity to visualize and to see with the inner eye and be in harmony with our Divine purpose. Labradorite is a protective stone that when worn as a pendant, creates a force field around the aura, protecting and strengthening the energies within. In this capacity it also helps prevent anyone from using or draining your energy, in which you are usually left exhausted from interaction with that person. This visually striking, magical stone is ideal for both protection and self discovery.
Labradorite one of the most powerful protectors of the mineral kingdom, creating a shielding force throughout the aura and strengthening natural energies from within. It protects against negativity, and provides safe exploration of the inner self and alternate levels of consciousness.
Lapis Lazuli is a wonderful, vibrant blue stone with flecks of golden pyrite. This stone has been used throughout history by many different cultures around the world. Ancient Egyptians used this stone in scarabs, beads, and jewelry and was often used as an inlay in burial ornaments of Egyptian kings and queens. Lapis is known as a stone of inner truth and royal virtues, helping us to realize our greatest inner truth. It also enhances meditative journeys and visionary awareness.
Lava Rock helps to increase ones fire and earth element energy. It was once molten lava and now is stone. It is considered a stone of strength, grounding and protection. It can also help create stronger ties with the earth because this once fire form has transformed into the element of Earth.
Lemurian Seed Crystals
Lemurian Seed Crystals are Quartz crystals that resonate especially powerfully with the frequency of Love and Spirit. Lemuria is said to have been a civilization with a deep connection to the emotional and spiritual domains and this sense of oneness is carried through the vibrations of these crystals. They are teaching stones that transmit the energy of unconditional love. Helpful for attuning to spiritual guidance and is also great to use during meditation and healing work.
Lepidolite is a stone of serenity and grace. It is extremely effective for calming frayed nerves and helps alleviate stress and worry. It is a great balancer of emotional extremes and helps us find a strong, stable center and learn how to handle minor upsets and prevent them from turning into an emotional tailspin. A great stone to work with particularly for those who experience excessive worry or fear.
Magnesite promotes balancing the two hemispheres of the brain. It encourages communication between mind and heart and also stimulates that part of the brain that listens to the heart. It is also a great stone for balancing emotions. It helps one to feel safe and supported, promoting emotional harmony. Magnesite helps in the process of self-reflection and illuminates inner seeing
Magnetite is a naturally magnetic iron oxide crystal and makes an excellent stone for helping to balance energetic polarities. It is highly attuned to the physical plane, although can help to bring our physical and spiritual planes into harmony. It is a grounding stone, that can help to counter feelings of spaciness and disorientation by re-establishing our connection to the Earth, helping to prevent energy overload and/or burnout. Its natural magnetism is symmetrical and therefor helps bring our own energy field back into balance, encouraging overall health and well-being.
Malachite is a stone of leadership, protection and confidence. It can help you learn to take confident action without ego-based motivation. Malachite is stimulating to both the Solar Plexus and the Heart, helping you to learn to use your power and make choices from the heart, and lends strength in doing so.
Merlinite is known as a stone of magic and strengthens our connection to elemental energies. It helps to open the psychic channels and deeper intuitive abilities, allowing us to part the veil between the visible and invisible worlds. It can activate ones inner radar to visionary dreamwork, past-life experiences, and connecting with the archetypal energies and elements of nature.
Mica is a muscovite mineral with lots of layers. It is said to have reflective qualities that can help us to recognize flaws and see them with love and as opportunities for growth. It is used to improve visions and clarity . It is used to diminish anger, hostility, and nervous energy and enhance your spiritual flexibility. Mica aligns energy of the body and releases blockages of energy within the body.
Since meteorite are literally the physical history of our Universe, they are known to help us access interdimensional knowledge. These stones carry the spiritual knowledge of the solar system and encourage us to access it. They help to open the telepathic channels to the varying levels of high-frequency energies among other stars and planets, in turn, increasing our inner wisdom.
Moldavite is a glassy, green variety of meteorite that is only found in the Czech Republic.
Moldavite is a spiritual talisman. It promotes rapid spiritual awakening, growth and transformation. It has been called the "Cosmic Attunement Stone", allowing for incredible inner journeys. It activates, enhances and accelerates the beneficial effects of other stones, magnifying the energy of both stones. It raises your vibration and offers an energy of spiritual protection. It will disconnect you from unhealthy attachments and magnetize the people and situations that you need most for your evolutionary progress.
Moonstone is known as the stone of mystery and intuition. Like our moon, moonstone encourages us to be aware of the cycles in our lives. We have our own phases that wax and wane and this stone encourages the celebration and understanding of those phases. It has strong feminine energies and has also been called the stone of the Goddess. Moonstone enhances the intuitive side of the mind and can take you on deep inner journeys and can facilitate connection with a more feminine energy, motivating nonlinear thinking and emotional equilibrium.
Moonstone is considered the stone of the Goddess and has strong feminine energies. It helps enhance the intuitive side of the mind and can motivating nonlinear thinking, helping to see cycles and situations with clarity and emotional equilibrium.
- Gray Moonstone carries the energy of the New Moon wherein all things exist as potential.
- Peach Moonstone has a tender energy that allows us to see the positive, loving existence of the Divine in all situations. It is also very soothing to the emotional body.
- White Moonstone carries the energy of the Full Moon and can magnify the emotions. It also stimulates psychic perception and enhances dream work.
- Blue Moonstone promotes clarity of mind and inner vision, keeping one focused while in a meditative state. It is helpful in seeing emotional patterns and in balancing yin/yang energies.
- Rainbow Moonstones vibrate more powerfully than other varieties of moonstone. They are powerful healers of the emotional body and function like a prism that diffuses energy throughout the aura and can enable activation of the Rainbow Light Body.
Morganite is the pink variety of beryl, sometimes called “pink emerald”. This lovely peachy pink stone represents Divine Love and Compassion. Morganite encourages being more receptive of the words, actions and energy of others and less protective of our emotional vulnerability; it teaches protection through love rather than through fear. It has many heart-activating qualities and encourages us toward the Universal Heart Frequency.
Red Muscovite can help stimulate the heart chakra allowing insecurities and uncertainties to dissolve away. It can bring awareness of our higher self and is helpful during a struggle with major life decisions. It can bring quick thinking and the ability to clearly express our feelings and emotions and relieve self-doubt. Muscovite has also been used for reflection and understanding of our path. It can help us to look to past experiences and absorb the lessons from those experiences so that we can move forward. It can help us to look to the future with optimism and understand that we can move forward successfully.
Natrolite is known as a high frequency ascension stone. Its Storm elemental energy works to activate any chakra, including the ethereal chakras. Primarily working with the psychic and spiritual centers of the body, natrolite works to create a powerful flow of intuitive information and visionary experiences. Encourages higher-brain function and attunement with the Higher Self
Black Obsidian is a strongly protective stone that forms a shield against negativity. It blocks psychic attack and absorbs negative energies from the environment. Obsidian draws out mental stress and tension and stimulates growth on all levels, urging exploration of the unknown and opening new horizons.
Apache Tears are said to especially relieve grief and sadness as well as assisting in giving and accepting forgiveness. They can help release negative emotions, and lend balance to one's emotional state. They are gentle grounding stones and excellent meditation tools, especially for clarifying issues and gaining insight. Traditionally, the apache tear is said to be one of the tears shed by Native American women in mourning for their warriors who were driven from a cliff by the U.S. cavalry. It is used for comfort in times of grief, providing insight and acceptance.
Gold Sheen Obsidian initiates the higher Will. It activates and cleanses the Solar Plexus and also purifies the auric field. This variety of Obsidian really triggers the manifestation channel and can help you to feel more capable of constructing and directing your life. It is also a great ally in helping to bring forward one’s hidden talents.
Mahogany Obsidian has a gentle energy, resonating with the earth it grounds and protects. It is a stabilizing stone that strengthens a weak aura.
Silver Sheen Obsidian enhances meditation and is great for crystal gazing. This stone provides a mirror of inner being, brings advantages throughout life and imparts patience and perseverance. It is a helpful stone when journeying out of the body, as it connects the astral and physical body, helping to ground and re-integrate back to the physical.
Snowflake Obsidian is a stone of grounding and perseverance. It assists in finding strength to shift your reality for the better and it helps us to be aware of the guidance that is continuously available through the natural world. It is a stone of the tracker, allowing us to attune to the environment and perceive the flow of Universal energy that forms and supports that environment. Also a great aid for attuning to animal totems and allies.
Opals act like a prism for the aura, splitting Light into its rainbow frequencies. This is deeply nourishing as this infuses full spectrum energy. Opals are an emotional amplifiers that allow us to identify predominant patterns and shift them if necessary. Once the emotional body has been cleared, the aura is instilled with a frequency of joy.
- Boulder opal is a great stone for strengthening and adding Light into the aura. It is a very spiritual stone and has been used by native people in ceremonies and rights of passage.
- Dendritic Opals are excellent for getting in touch with the environment and for communicating with Nature spirits. They promote growth, both physically and spiritually, and can provide help when needed in entering relationships and group dynamics, allowing one to remain open and approachable in spite of bad experiences. Dendritic Opals serve to heal wounds from the past, or past lives, and bring the ability to approach others without prejudice. They are great for enhancing the achievement of personal goals and bring abundance and prosperity to one’s life.
- Andean Opal is a stone of peace and tranquility for the aura. It is especially noted for its energies in healing emotions. These stones carry Water energy, and are great for activating the Heart and Throat Chakras. It is particularly useful for healing old emotional wounds, from this life or another, bringing an inner peace to carry one through difficult times. Andean stones promote right action for the highest good and stimulate connection with others and communication from the heart.
Opalite is a beautiful pearlescent manufactured glass. It is created when layers of glass are laid down with metal oxide between the layers and bonded together. The iron oxide causes light hitting the Opalite to diffract and produce the 'opalescence'.
Opalite enchances physic abilities and helps to improve communication on all levels, especially the spiritual. It clears the chakras and meridians of energy blockages and assists emotionally during transitions of all kinds. It’s a great aid to curb mood swings!
Onyx promotes inner strength, reason and discipline. It can help you to control, focus and direct your Will , thus teaching you the appropriate use of power. It helps to keep you on task and encourages discipline and perseverance.
Pearl is a stone of innocence. It has been regarded as symbol of pure heart and mind. The energy of pearls is very feminine and is associated with the emotions. Throughout history is has been used for promoting fertility and protection during childbirth. Pearls are a very nurturing stone and represent purity and spiritual balance.
Peridot is considered a stone of abundance, prosperity, and positive power. It can aid in the increase of joy and emotional well-being as well as increasing one’s receptivity to abundance on various levels. It can help reestablish and strengthen your sense of self-worth and increase the gratuity in its acceptance. Peridot has a very warm and invigorating energy creating an overall sense of well-being.
Pietersite has been called the Tempest stone. It links the mind and the will encouraging fearlessness and overcoming uncertainty. A great stone to use to help you find a new direction and move forward when the way feels blocked. Also, it activates the mind and imagination, stimulating inner vision and inner journeys.
Prehnite is a gentle stone that gives off a very nurturing energy. It is known to renew the aura by washing emotional waste from the energy field. This stone helps to quiet worries and encourage a state of inner peace. Prehnite is a stone of unconditional love and enhances inner knowledge, showing the path forward to spiritual growth through attunement to divine energy.
Pyrite, often called by its nickname, ‘fool’s gold’ is an exceptional stone for increasing your Will Power. It supports you in taking assertive action and developing the inner warrior. Pyrite is great to use as an aid in manifestation and helps to establish a confident attitude towards anything you set out to accomplish!
Pyromorphite is a vibrational cleanser. This stone encourages purging of toxins, both on the physical or emotional levels. Helps eliminate bad habits and negative associations and allows us to be more aware of the processes of assimilation. Also helps us to adapt to a broader range of energies and helps to protect ones energy field from inharmonious energies.
Clear Quartz is a stone of Light and brings a sense of heightened spiritual awareness to the user. Clear Quartz will resonate at the level of an individual’s needs, and amplify whatever energy or intent is programmed into it, continuing to broadcast that energy throughout the universe. This may accelerate the fulfillment of one's prayers, intensify healing or spiritual growth, or simply allow the crystal to hold a pattern of energy long enough and strongly enough for the manifestation of a goal to occur.
There are unique shapes and characteristics that can be found on some crystals that can be taken into deeper consideration:
- Key Quartz is an imprint seen on one or more sides of a Crystal. A key is a natural indentation where there was previously another Crystal joined to this one, and often times you can see the layers inside where it was attached. In addition to the respective properties of the variety of Quartz, a key formation represents unlocking solutions to problems and fresh insight into self-understanding.
- The Laser Wand may appear to be three sided at first glance. It will gradually decrease in size from the base to the tip. Laser Wands can be used to help heal relationships by cutting the emotional cords and in breaking attachments towards people or things. Great for use in healing work, as it is excellent at directing energy.
- Phantom Quartz are recognized by their "ghost lines" within the crystal. These lines show previous stages of crystalline growth and are often faint in color, if not transparent. This variety of Quartz may be used to get in touch with the inner self for purposes of self-understanding and knowledge. Work with this crystal to get under your shell and better understand your purpose and what it means to feel fulfilled.
- Scepter Quartz is identified by its crystal formation at the end of a ‘stem’. Great for specifically directing energy. It has been used in healing ceremonies by shamans and energy healers throughout the ages. Scepter Quartz is a crystal of empowerment, assisting in aligning the will with action, providing protection against controlling influences. It facilitates energetic shifts at the roots of disease, releasing blockages and inertia at its deepest levels.
- Trigonic Quartz is recognized by one or more upside down triangles inscribed into the face of a crystal. Thought to be an exceedingly rare variety, these are considered crystals of transition. It is an ideal stone for seekers, as it offers a wealth of information. Its energy teaches us to remain open to the unknown and the undefined, moving forward while remaining steadfast in absolute trust.
Rhodochrosite is a wonderful stone of Love and emotional healing. This beautiful pink stone is a powerful heart healer that helps heal the inner child and encourages us to rediscover our sense of playfulness and creativity. Its energies promote the reclamation of innate talents and abilities that may have been suppressed or lost due to past emotional traumas or emotional wounds.. Rhodochrosite is a soothing stone, with a tender energy, that is comforting to the soul and helps to bring inner peace and self-forgiveness.
Rhodonite is highly recognized as an emotional healer and for bringing one back to center during stressful times. Helps to empower one to reach one’s full potential, focusing one’s gifts and energies outward for the betterment of all. It is a stone of purpose, cooperation and community, altruism and generosity of spirit. It is a talisman to further the “brotherhood of humanity.”
Rose Quartz is an exemplary stone of Love. Its capacity for love is unlimited and can improve your awareness of it. It helps maintain the focus of Love energy amongst many aspects of your life. Rose quartz can also help clear the emotional body and can calm and cleanse the entire auric field. It encourages the release of tension and stress and can help one feel more open to receiving and sharing compassion and kindness. Rose quartz can also assist in clearing old emotional patterns to make way for higher and finer frequencies of Love and Light.
Ruby resonates strongly with the chi, or our life force energy. It vibrates with an enthusiasm for life, that can inspire adventurousness and when needed, a leap of faith. It can help provide the necessary energy, and willingness, to go the extra mile. For this reason, it is regarded as a stone of Courage, and of both inner and outer beauty.
Rutile is known for increasing the spiritual receptivity of the user. The small needle like formations act like antennae, helping to raise psychic sensitivities. It is an accelerator, making things happen more quickly. Rutile can be used to get things moving when you feel stuck and makes leaps of faith. It assists in learning and knowledge retention and in communication with higher realms.
Rutilated Quartz activates the higher mind and brings a joyful vibration into the energetic field. It is an excellent stone to help boost your spiritual receptivity as the needles of rutile act as antennae, helping to raise psychic sensitivities. This stone grounds Light energy on a cellular level, helping to bring illumination on many levels of ones being.
Sapphire is a Stone of Wisdom and considered a royal stone of learning, mental acuity and psychic activation. It brings order and healing to the mind, lending strength and focus, and an ability to see beneath surface appearances to underlying truths and to utilize that knowledge. It stimulates the Throat and Third Eye Chakras, allowing one to access deeper levels of consciousness in order to gain a fuller understanding of self. Great stone for a seeker of spiritual truth.
Selenite is known as a spiritual activation stone. It is fast and effective at clearing the auric field from imbalance and can activate connection to the higher consciousness. May be used on any and all chakras, but is especially helpful in opening the Third Eye and Crown.
Septarian Nodules were formed 50 to 70 million years ago when the gulf of Mexico reached all the way to Southern Utah, where many Septarian Nodules are found. As a result of volcanic eruptions, dead sea life was chemically attracted to the sediment around them, forming mud balls. As the ocean receded, the balls dried and cracked into the beautiful patterns that you see inside. They are composed of Yellow Calcite, Aragonite and Bentonite.
The energy of the Septarians is said to help in overall healing and health. It is also a good grounding stone. It relates to the Root, Sacral and Solar Plexus Chakras. Septarian Nodule is used to assist in communication with others and to aid in being heard and understoo
Seraphinite is a high energy stone that represents Healing and Angelic Connection. It is also symbolic to the Divine Feminine. This stone is both centering and energizing. It helps to bring the body into line with Light energy and aids in releasing past negative patterns of imbalance. It helps heal on many levels. Seraphinite connects the physical with the angelic levels of energy to allow healing to the body, mind and spirit.
Serpentine is an earthing stone that helps open new pathways for the Kundalini energy. It aids in meditation and enhances spiritual exploration. Serpentine assists the retrieval of wisdom, helping to regain memory of past lives. It clears the chakras and stimulates the crown chakra, opening psychic abilities. Serpentine assists the conscious direction of healing energy toward problem areas. It corrects mental and emotional imbalances, helping you to feel more in control of your life
Shiva Lingam is known for providing balance and aid in uniting all sides of the self. Its energy offers a great reminder that perceived opposites are simply different expressions of the whole.
Shungite is a rare, noncrystalline carbon mineral that contains virtually all minerals in the periodic table. It is believed that it could have been instrumental in creating life on this planet. It is believed to be at least two billion years old, a period before organic life was established and is found only in northern Russia.
Shungite works at a deep level to restore the body to balance and is known to have both physical and emotional healing properties. It is often used to make infused water that has antiviral and antibacterial healing properties and is said to also help counteract insomnia and eliminate the effects of stress. It works to purify. It absorbs the negative radicals in our environment and boosts our over-all well-being. Shungite is also known to restore emotional equilibrium and to transmutes stress into a positive, more usable energy. It is recommended to cleanse this stone regularly since it is a rapid absorber of negative energy and pollutants.
Smoky Quartz is a very powerful stone for clearing and grounding. It cleanses and clears the aura by drawing out densities and grounding their energy to the Earth for reprocessing - almost like compost! It naturally facilitates negative energies to be clarified so they may become usable and healthy once again.
Sodalite stone has a strong vibration that will bring your attention to the qualities of idealism and truth. Sodalite is a stone of truth, it brings this to all communications. Sodalite is particularly useful for honesty of emotions. It increases intelligence, knowledge and learning and will unite the logical with the spiritual.
Solar Quartz is a natural agatized quartz that is sliced from stalactites. Stalactites are formed at the roof of a cave and begin with one drop of mineral-rich water. When the drop falls, it leaves behind the thinnest ring of calcite. Each subsequent drop that forms and falls deposits another ring. Over time, these rings build to create a stunning column of minerals. As with all quartz it is an energy enhancer, connecting to spirit and harmony. Solar Quartz is said to bring emotional strength and uplifting with great power and energy. Solar Quartz also has all the properties of clear quartz and is protective, purifying on spiritual, mental and physical levels, used to communicate with spirits and more. Solar Quartz is associated with the crown chakra, but also works well on all chakras. All Stalactites is associated with hidden inner growth, secret expansion of the higher sel
Spinel comes in many different colors and overall is considered a stone of revitalization, helping to bring fresh energy where it is needed most. It can help to bring a sense of hope to the emotions, and to inspire new ideas and new ways of thinking.
Spirit Quartz (Cactus Quartz) represents the merging with the Higher Self and taking the next step in spiritual evolution. It can bring peace of mind and freedom from fear, a great stone that encourages alignment and harmony.
- Amethyst Spirit Quartz is extremely cleansing and purifying. It stimulates and opens the crown chakra for more direct spiritual communication and helps to repair holes in the auric field. It directly links the conscious mind with the higher self, allowing one to comprehend and express the knowledge and wisdom coming from that aspect of being.
- Citrine Spirit Quartz increases our sense of self-worth, allowing us to claim our rightful power. It works directly with the Solar Plexus chakra, causing one to act directly from the Will of the Higher Self, without necessarily understanding why. It frees the Will from the ‘should have’ and ‘what if’ thoughts so that we may manifest our chosen goals and our highest destiny.
- The White form of Spirit Quartz is highly programmable and is a strong energy revitalizer. It resonates strongly with the physical body, clearing and cleansing so that the body may be a suitable vehicle for the higher self to occupy as we ascend.
Stibnite aids transformation and brings a totally new outlook on life. This is a strong stone to aid in bringing what you desire into your life. Make sure to set clear intentions! It enhances personal power as you attune to new frequencies, as you release fear around spiritual exploration.
Stichtite is a cousin to the stone Serpentine and they share similar properties. Both stones are stimulating to the Kundalini energies. Stichtite assists in moving this energy into and through the Heart charkra. Stichtite is also a stone of forgiveness. It helps us to see the ‘other side’ of emotional issues. Stichtite promotes thinking and acting through the heart and encourages more compassion towards those that need our help.
Stilbite helps with psychic knowing and intuition. It is also used for psychic direction and guidance from guides, guardian angels, and totem animals. It is a powerful stone of creativity that enhances creative energy. Stilbite can also help with acceptance and letting go.
Stromatolites are layered mounds of sheet-like sedimentary rocks that were originally formed by the growth of layer upon layer of cyanobacteria, a single-celled photosynthesizing microbe. Fossilized stromatolites provide records of ancient life on Earth and hold eternal knowledge. It can be a great aid during meditation and in making a connection with the planet. It’s energy works to gently remove blockages within our energy field and help with emotional transitions. It has lessons to teach of life on earth and our role within it. In this way, it makes an excellent stone to use with past life recall as well.
Sugilite is a rare stone that has numerous beneficial healing properties. It is both a stone of protection and of dreams. It creates a ‘shield of light’, helping to repel negativity and fills the aura with high-frequency Light. The depth of our inner experiences increase greatly when using Sugilite during meditation or dreamwork. The understanding of significance and symbolic meaning of the imagery of our dreams is heightened. This stone is a great reminder for us to be a beacon of Light and to believe in life’s possibilities.
Sunstone carries the radiance of the sun and the fire of the solar ray. It is a stone of leadership, warmth, strength, benevolence and abundance. Sunstone has been known to help one to find their inner conviction and help facilitate the self-discipline to move forward and manifest the Divine Will. Sunstone is the counterpart to Moonstone. The more masculine, or yang, energies of sunstone balance the more feminine, or yin energies of moonstone and when worn together these stones work in beautiful harmony.
Sunstone represents radiance and manifesting the Divine Will. It is solar charged and carries a warm and benevolent energy.
Super Seven is a very interesting crystal, and is sometimes also known as Melody’s Stone. It is comprised of seven minerals, hence the name. Although not always visible, a piece of super seven retains all the properties of the following Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Smoky Quartz, Cacoxenite, Rutile, Goethite and Lepidocrosite combined. This stone is known to represent the Universal Brotherhood of humanity and helps open up the senses. It is believed to have the unique ability to simultaneously connect us to Higher Realms while grounding us firmly in physical reality. It is considered an important stone for stimulating and developing the physic senses although it is not associated with any one chakra. In fact, all of the minerals included help heal and balance all of them, giving even deeper meaning to the name Super Seven.
Tangerine Quartz is a naturally occurring orange variety of quartz carrying encrustations of iron. This is a powerful stone for the second chakra. Working with this energy center, it stimulates passion and creativity. It can facilitate an upwelling of new ideas and inspiration from deep within the self, and these crystals can help us find the zest and energy to implement them. This joyful, inner child energy is great for artists, poets and other creatives who wish to playfully approach their creative expression of ideas.
Tanzanite works to link the mind and the Heart. Helps calm an overactive mind and in gaining insight into emotional issues. It heightens spiritual perception by allowing one to perceive situations and experiences from the perspective of enlightened compassion.
Tibetan Quartz is a very sacred form of quartz found in the Himalayas of Tibet. These are great crystals for spiritual protection and purification, enhancing meditation, balancing the chakras and clearing and energizing the aura. By keeping one of these crystal in your energy field, you create a bubble of Light, keeping the auric field free of debris and fill the energetic bodies with full spectrum Light. This is a Storm element stone that provides rapid expansion of consciousness combined with grounding activation.
Tigers Eye is a stone of Strength, Balance and Equality. It helps you to find your center between all kinds of dualities. It gently guides you to a place of unity where you exist outside of the worlds of duality and resided in a peaceful state of oneness. It supports vitality and fairness and helps you to live as an integrated individual expressing spirit through your actions.
Tiger Iron is a combination of three stones; Tiger Eye, Red Jasper and Hematite. Tiger Eye is a stone of vitality and practicality. Red Jasper provides endurance and emanates a steady flow of vital energy. Hematite can be used to balance the auric field and align the chakras. All of these are great grounding stones. Tiger Iron is a stone of strength, stamina and bravery, helping to keep the bodies protected from illness and imbalance.
Titanium is a metal of power and invincibility. It embodies the energy of the defender of all that is precious and is amazing for mental clarity and drive. It can help us to access higher levels of knowledge and can be used to deflect negative energies.
There are two main varieties of Topaz and each has its own respective properties:
Imperial Topaz is a beautiful golden variety of Topaz. It is associated with the second and third chakras, helping to clear and activate them in order to stimulate the ability to direct energy into form. It helps us to focus our will and desires through intention and is a powerful manifestation stone. Topaz is known to bring our personal desires into alignment with the Divine Will.
White Topaz is a stone of spirit. It encourages the expression of spiritual energy through our creations. It will aid your spiritual development as it encourages you to accept direction and guidance from Spirit and to find your purpose. This kind of topaz has strong magnification energy and can help aid manifestation and make the passage of achieving your desires easier and faster. This crystal carries the energy of truth, and its vibration will help you to have improved mental clarity as well
Tourmaline comes in pretty much all the colors and each has its own respective properties and/or a combination thereof:
- Black tourmaline is a premier protection stone. It guards the auric field from imbalance. It acts like a vacuum, taking in negativity and transmuting that unwanted energy into usable energy. It helps to purify the body of toxins as well as disengaging any obsessive or destructive behavior, and/or anxieties. Black tourmaline is also a wonderful grounding stone. It helps to create and strengthen the grounding circuit of energy.
- Blue Tourmaline is an excellent stone to help open your psychic centers and increase your intuition. It evokes the energy of the peaceful mind and facilitates a state of higher awareness. It works to calm overactive thinking so that pure awareness can develop. Blue Tourmaline is a great tool to use when trying to connect with the higher spiritual realms.
- Golden Tourmaline is a bit rarer than your green, black or even pink tourmalines. This variety of tourmaline is very soothing to the solar plexus. It will support the Will center in feeling confident, capable and strong. It will help prevent power trips and shields you from absorbing emotional energies through the third chakra. It encourages your actions to be guided by your higher sources and also enhances trust in the Divine.
- Green tourmaline is a wonderful stone for self healing. It is also a heart activation stone. This variety of tourmaline draws a connection between the human heart and the heart of the Earth. A wonderful stone for channeling Nature’s healing powers, it also has a profound influence for life and growth. It helps people embrace and take pleasure in the physical world.
- Pink Tourmaline is a great stone for emotional healing. It helps to clear and purify the emotional body by aiding in identifying emotional patterns that no longer serve your spiritual growth and helps to change these patterns to echo higher approaches to connection and communication. Pink Tourmaline emanates a very feminine energy and prompts feelings of comfort and safety. It increases our ability to give in to Love.
- Watermelon Tourmaline is as stone of joy. The loving energy of this variety of tourmaline can strengthen the energy of the heart and helps to generate a powerful energetic field of Love that permeates from the heart. This stone can help to shift the conciousness from the head to the heart, resulting in harmonization of all aspects of oneself.
Turquoise is a stone of wholeness and truth. It has been used throughout history by many different cultures and could possibly be the longest used gemstones of all time. Turquoise is a very balancing stone, suggesting a sense of tranquility and peace. By connecting with the Throat chakra, turquoise stimulates the articulation of one’s deepest wisdom. It is a stone of wholeness, helping to allow for the integration of the full spectrum of Light within ourselves. It helps to keep the emotional body clear by alleviating stress and bringing your focus to the heart center. Turquoise is a very beneficial stone to your overall well-being.
Unakite is a variety of Jasper, although is often called by its name alone. It supports healing on many levels, helping to purge toxic energies and substances. It can facilitate emotional release and makes an ideal stone for children and others with emotional sensitivity. Its energy teaches patience and persistence, moving step by step towards healing and higher consciousness
Vanadinite stimulates the mind centers and links them with the lower chakras. This enhaces clear thought, organization, determination and vitality. Vandinite is very stimulating to the creative and sexual energies. It encourages accomplishment of work, stamina, discipline, and link to Earth energies.
Variscite is a very soothing stone that brings peace to the heart and tranquility to the mind. It works to align the Light Body and the physical self, and brings a strong activation and stabilization of the heart. When we are in proper alignment, we allow ourselves to love more fully and to perceive where we may be lacking in self-love and acceptance. This is an expansive stone that helps in connecting with the frequency of Universal Love.
Also called Idocrase, it was named for deposits found at the volcano on Mt Vesuvius. Vesuvianite has a strong vibration that will assist you to follow your hearts desire., It helps you to override the energy of the ego, and its vibration is a strong aid for spiritual growth, and forward movement in your life that help you to embrace the desires of the higher self and the true yearnings of the heart.
Subscribe to our emails
Subscribe to our mailing list for insider news, product launches, and more.